Delaware State Parks manages 17 parks and 5 campgrounds throughout the state of Delaware. Camp under the stars at our pond parks this summer! Stay beside the bald cypress swamps at Trap Pond, within minutes of the waterpark at Killens Pond, or at the renovated campground at Lums Pond. Spend your days hiking, biking, kayaking, or fishing throughout the parks.
- National Parks Celebrate National Public Lands Day
- The RV Technical Institute Recruits RV Techs During Hershey RV Show
- Veteran Speaker Wheeler Looks at What Data Matters in Workshop at RV Dealers Convention/Expo
- Dealer Advance Registration Discounts End August 31 for 2022 RV Dealers Convention/Expo
- 20 Group Leader John Spader to Host Workshop on Changes in a Post-COVID Business World at Convention/Expo
Enhancing the recreation vehicle and camping industry through education and promotion.