Our scenic 150-acre Civil War-era farm is graced with a perfect mix of woodlands, tree-dotted meadows, and grassy rolling hills. Regardless of your personal definition of camping, you will always find precisely what you need at Granite Hill.
- Mike Molino RV Learning Center Announces Recipient of $2,500 College Scholarship – Maggie Collins, Daughter of Bill Plemmons RV World Employees
- RV Learning Center Accepting Applications for 2022-2023 Spader Leadership Development Program
- Sellchology Founder Jonathan Dawson to Present Two Workshops at RVDA Convention/Expo
- Marketing Duo to Advise on Reaching New Customers During Convention/Expo Workshop
- IDS’ Tamburrini to Teach Customer Service Strategies During Convention/Expo Fixed Ops Workshop