PA State Parks manages nearly 300,000 acres of land & water. Camping overnight lodging options hiking picnicking fishing hunting boating wildlife watching and much more. PA State Parks do not charge an entrance fee.
- Governor Wolf Renews COVID-19 Disaster Declaration
- Sales Focused Workshops, Vendor Training +Plus Available through RVDA Convention/Expo Platform
- RV Industry Asks for Essential Status Ahead of Potential Lockdown
- Q& A from the Governor’s Press Conference on November 23
- It’s a Wrap! Lawmakers send Spending Plan to Governor’s Desk; Legislative Session officially ends November 30