(Fairfax, VA) The Mike Molino RV Learning Center’s strategic partner KPA will present four free webinars that cover workplace safety during February. To view more information on upcoming and on-demand webinars click here.
“Stop Falling Down on the Job: Fall Protection & More” will be presented at 2 p.m. Eastern Time on Feb. 4. Falls to a lower level are the third-leading fatal workplace event and the fourth leading event resulting in days away from work. To register, click here.
This webinar will examine:
- Why falls happen and how to prevent them
- OSHA requirements
- How to choose the right type of fall protection for the job
“COVID-19 Winter Safety” will be held at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Feb. 9. KPA Risk Management Consultant Micah O’Shaughnessy will review the latest updates regarding the pandemic. To register, click here.
The webinar will explore:
- What we know about COVID-19 and lessons learned
- Frequently cited OSHA standards for COVID-19 inspections
- Winter safety guidelines to prevent spread of the virus in a working facility
“OSHA Reporting & You” will be held at 2:00 p.m. Eastern on Feb. 11 and will review OSHA reporting and recording requirements. To register, click here.
During the webinar, KPA’s OSHA expert will assess:
- The importance of record-keeping
- Who needs to comply
- Recordable or reportable
- OSHA reporting requirements
“Best Practices from a Safety Pro” is scheduled for 2:00 p.m. Eastern on Feb. 17. KPA expert Zach Pucillo shares the most common errors he sees while auditing facilities and offers effective practices to keep the workforce safe. To register, click here.
The webinar will cover:
- Recommended safety best practices
- Tried and true personal protective equipment approaches
- What self-inspections should be on the list
- How to help all generations of workers stay safe
- How to overcome obstacles to building a safety culture
Dealer webinars are provided by KPA as part of the array of educational offerings available through the RV Learning Center. If you have any questions or feedback, please contact Emily at [email protected], or call (866) 356-1735, or Karin at [email protected], or call (703) 591-7130.
The Mike Molino RV Learning Center is a leading provider of professional development and educational resources to help dealers maintain professionalism and efficiency even as markets change. For more information visit www.rvlearningcenter.com.
KPA is an RVDA endorsed provider of Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) and Human Resource (HR) Management software and consulting services. As an endorsed provider, KPA offers RVDA members a five percent discount on endorsed products and services purchased by RVDA members. KPA provides business services for more than 6,000 automotive, truck and equipment dealerships, and service companies. To learn more, visit www.kpaonline.com, or call (866) 356-1735.