Leisure Systems Inc. (LSI) is offering a workshop for prospective Jellystone Park owners on November 4 in Covington, Kentucky. They are also invited to attend LSI’s Annual Symposium, starting November 5.
The Nov. 3 workshop will cover key topics of interest to prospective Jellystone Park franchisees such as:
- An overview of the hospitality industry
- Discussion of the various types of campgrounds
- The Jellystone Park difference
- Advice from current Jellystone Park franchisees
- Introduction to the Jellystone Park conversion process for new and existing campgrounds
- Finance and banking information from Business Finance Depot
- Question-and-answer sessions
Milford, Ohio-based Leisure Systems franchises 84 Jellystone Park campgrounds with more than 18,000 campsites and vacation rentals across the U.S. and Canada.
Former campground owners will provide industry insights and provide tools to assist potential owners in making an educated decision. The workshop costs $350 per couple and includes two night’s lodging and dinner. Special hotel rates are available for those who want to stay for the Symposium.
For more information or to register for the workshop, visit www.jellystonefranchise.com/workshop/.