(Fairfax, VA) – Workshop proposals for the 2021 RV Dealers Convention/Expo, taking place Nov. 8-12 at Paris Las Vegas, should be submitted by Monday, March 29. The convention/expo will be returning to an in-person format for 2021. A keynote speaker has already been selected and will be announced in the coming weeks.
As the premier education-focused event for North American RV dealers and dealership professionals, the convention features over 40, 60-minute workshops for dealership principals, general managers, and top-performers in parts, service, F&I, sales, rental operations, digital marketing, and business development. The committee-selected workshops are Wednesday, November 10 – Thursday, November 11. Compliance sessions are Friday, November 12.
The committee reviews and selects sessions for the event’s non-promotional workshops offered in these tracks:
- Social Media/eMarketing/Business Development Center (BDC)
- Fixed Operations (parts and service)
The selection committee welcomes submissions from ‘in-the-trenches’ training professionals, consultants, dealership professionals, vendors, and others who support the RV industry. Individuals who can provide high impact programs with actionable strategies that will help dealers increase profitability and improve performance are encouraged to respond.
The convention is sponsored by RVDA – the National RV Dealers Association, RVDA of Canada, and the Mike Molino RV Learning Center.
Follow these steps to submit your proposal.
- Review the 2021 RVDA Convention/Expo Call for Workshop Proposals website and submission guide.
- Identify topics that (a) would benefit RV dealers and their key employees and (b) can be effectively covered in 60 minutes.
- Gather the required information and submit your proposal using the online portal by March 29, 2021.
The Convention/Expo Committee, comprised of industry leaders, selects presenters that offer attendees relevant, useful, “how to,” and actionable information. For 2021, here are a few of the in-demand topics:
- Hiring and keeping top performers
- Beyond customer service – the customer experience
- Service department – operating at top efficiencies for today’s new normal
- Keeping the RV lifestyle relevant and what dealers can do to keep their customers RVing
- Legislation and compliance update
- What’s new in F&I
- Marketing to Gen Z
- Parts & accessories – winning strategies for competing with Internet-based companies
- How dealers can keep higher margins when business/inventory normalizes.
Direct questions about the call for workshop proposals to Karin Van Duyse by email at [email protected].
Companies interested in exhibiting, Vendor Training +Plus, or partnership and sponsorship opportunities can contact Julie Newhouse at (703) 364-5518 or send an email to [email protected].