The RV/MH Hall of Fame’s Annual Induction Dinner honoring the Class of 2018 will be held on Aug. 6, at the Hall of Fame’s Northern Indiana Event Center in Elkhart, Ind., according to Darryl Searer, president, RV/MH Hall of Fame.
“Our 2018 Induction Dinner celebration begins at 5:30 p.m. with a cash bar cocktail party, followed by the dinner and induction ceremonies at 6:30 p.m.,” said Searer. “Invitations are extended to all friends and colleagues of the inductees, as well as all industry associates and I hope a record number will join us this year in honoring these outstanding industry innovators who have had a major impact on our professions and lives.”
Those being inducted in the Class of 2018 include:
- Derald Bontrager of Jayco
- Roger Faulkner of General Coach Canada
- Gregg Fore of Dicor
- Rebecca Lenington of the Pennsylvania RV and Camping Association
- Daniel R. Pearson of Pleasureland RV
- Michael A. Cirillo of Star Management
- Darrel Cohron and Harrel Cohron (deceased) of Cohron’s Manufactured Homes
- John Evans of the California Manufactured Housing Institute
- Gub Mix of the Idaho, Utah, Nevada and Arizona State MH Associations
- Bill Wilson of Cherry Hill Homes
In addition to the Induction ceremony, the 2018 Golf Classic Fundraiser returns to Christiana Creek Country Club in Elkhart in the morning of Aug. 6. The event kicks off with a shotgun start at 8 a.m. and then caps off with a luncheon and awards presentation following golf.
Searer also mentioned that the Hall is seeking sponsors for the various Induction Dinner events, as well as for the golf tournament.
Courtesy of the RV/MH Hall of Fame