RV Technician Training with Blue Ox
March 16, 2021
9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Keller Marine and RV
2712 Main St.
Port Trevorton, PA 17864
March 18, 2021
9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Hampton Inn Meadville
11446 Dawn Drive
FREE to PRVCA members
Register early, space is limited!
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, all attendees must wear a mask at all times during
training. The mask may be taken off only to eat lunch.
Attendees must maintain at least a 6 foot distance between others while on property.
Not a PRVCA member?
This training will discuss the correct distribution hitch for your customer and our down sell process, as well as
discussing how to present the customer with the complete tow package. You will also learn about supplemental
braking systems and how to offer all needed and wanted accessories to your customer, while overcoming the
objections of a product sale.
Attendees will also be trained on tow bar inspections and upselling the needed accessories:
1. Tow Bar inspections and when to recommend replacement at service write up and coach walk around.
2. Going beyond the obvious, inspecting base plates, accessories and required maintenance.
3. Tow Bar & Supplemental Brake Trade in Program: NEW method and ease of use!
This will be a live hands-on training: No tools or equipment are required to attend. All materials will be provided.
March 16/18, 2021 Blue Ox Registration
Upcoming training for 2021:
• March 2021 – JR Products webinar
• March 16, 2021 – Blue Ox at Keller Marine & RV, Port Trevorton
• March 18, 2021 – Blue Ox at Hampton Inn Meadville
• March 2021 – Norcold TBD
• September 13/14, 2021 – Education Days at America’s Largest RV Show Hershey