Dates: October 6, 8, 13, 15, 20, 22, 27, 29 and November 3, 2020
Time: 10 – 11 a.m.
Cost: FREE to PRVCA members
Each session is valued at $500 (All nine sessions are included in your registration.)
Who should attend: Service supervisors, Managers and fixed Operations.
Series Description: This webinar series will define the role of service supervisors, evaluate customer service processes; help understand the financial side of service, and build a team for exceptional customer satisfaction.
This is a must class for managers, directors and dealer principles who are managing the
7-step service process.
Learn how to:
• Provide the means to Profit and exceptional customer satisfaction
• Have a complete understanding of the roles of your team
• Implement and evaluate and train to the seven-step service process
• Manage by inspecting what you expect
• Finding the information that drives results and how it affects your team
• Complete financial breakdown and relational attributes of the processes
• Policies and how they can affect the overall dealership
• Philosophies of better service
Registration Deadline: September 29, 2020