December 13, 2019
January 10 & 24, 2020
February 7, 21 & 28, 2020
March 6, 13 & 20, 2020
Have to Miss a Webinar?
Audio recordings will be available after the webinar has ended.
1:00 PM – 2:30 PM
This webinar series is geared toward Service Supervisors, Managers and fixed Operations
This webinar series will define the role of the Service Supervisors, evaluate customer service processes, understand the financial side of service and build a team for exceptional customer satisfaction.
This is a must class for managers, directors and dealer principles who are managing the 7-step service process.
Learn how to:
- Provide the means to Profit and exceptional customer satisfaction
- Have a complete understanding of the roles of your team
- Implement and evaluate and train to the seven-step service process
- Manage by inspecting what you expect
- Finding the information that drives results and how it affects your team
- Complete financial breakdown and relational attributes of the processes
- Policies and how they can affect the overall dealership
- Philosophies of better service
About the Insturctor
Greg Dewalt grew up in a family owned RV dealership in Pennsylvania and has been active in all aspects of the RV dealership including General Manager, Sales manager, Service Manager and RV Technician, but his true-love is ﬁxed operations. He also served in many General Manage-ment duties, where he was instrumental in building and maintaining dealership budgeting, reporting and goal realization.
He has authored numerous articles for RV Daily Report, and RV-Pro