Education Will Focus on New Strategies and Best Practices to Maximize Results
(Fairfax, VA) To stay savvy in the realm of social media and digital marketing requires constantly learning and upgrading skills and knowledge. The Social Media and eMarketing track of the 2018 RV Dealers Convention/Expo features five top trainers who can help dealers make sense of the digital world and use it to their advantage.
The 2018 RV Dealers Convention/Expo, Nov. 5 – 9 at Paris Las Vegas, is the premier education and networking event for dealership professionals.
This track is for dealers who seek to learn what’s hot and what’s not in social media, understand the language of digital analytics, or just be able to follow and make sense of a conversation with your IT vendor or marketing staff. The track also has a new presenter for 2018; Wayne Brubaker of RVAdPros will present his workshop, “Do You Know What’s on Your Website? Best Practices, Case Studies and Video-Virtual Strategies” on Wednesday, November 7. This session is devoted to outlining the best practices used by the top RV dealership website providers.
In addition to a new presenter, the track features four presenters well known in our industry who specialize in social media and digital marketing for dealerships. Rich Delancey of Level 5 Advertising, Samantha Scott of Pushing the Envelope, Scott Meyer of 9 Clouds, and Ron Wheeler of Wheeler Advertising are also featured in the Social Media/eMarketing track.
All the workshops are one hour in length to keep the sessions dynamic and focused. Following are the workshops and presenters for each session, and and are available on the convention website.
- “Make the Switch to Dynamic Ads: Get Higher Click Through Rates, Better Ad Position, Lower Cost and More Buyers” featuring Ron Wheeler
- “Paying for SEO: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly” featuring Rich Delancey
- “Do You Know What’s on Your Website? Best Practices, Case Studies and Video-Virtual Strategies” featuring Wayne Brubaker
- “Storytime: Reaching Millennials with Content” featuring Samantha Scott
In addition to top-rated repeat presenters, the convention committee each year seeks out first-time speakers to keep content relevant and fresh for dealers. Among this year’s newcomers are Gabrielle Bosché of The Millennial Solution and Marcus Sheridan of Marcus Sheridan International. Bosché will present workshops on managing millennial employees and marketing to the millennial generation. Sheridan will discuss marketing to digital consumers and improving the RV customer’s buying experience.
- “Click Currency: Guide to Remarketing” featuring Samantha Scott
- “SPECIAL SESSION – Content Marketing: How to Sell RVs Online Without Selling RVs” featuring Scott Meyer
- “Facebook and Instagram Marketing for RV Dealers” featuring Scott Meyer
- “Advanced Dynamic Facebook and Instagram Marketing” featuring Scott Meyer
The convention will also feature the Solution Center, an expo of the RV industry’s top companies offering products and services to help dealers improve profitability. Companies interested in partnership and sponsorship opportunities and exhibitor information can contact Julie Newhouse at (703) 364-5518 or send an e-mail to .
Visit for regular updates as the convention approaches. You can also get convention updates on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.