The association unifies the RV industry’s initiatives on safety and professionalism, seeks to grow and expand the RV market, and works with federal and state lawmakers and regulators to pursue a favorable business environment for its members, and to cultivate a positive RV experience for all consumers.
- October RV Shipments 2nd Highest on Record
- PRVCA Webinar Series Offers Warranty Administration Certification Credits
- Dealer/GM Workshops Remain Available Through RVDA Virtual Convention/Expo Platform
- IRS will soon conceal sensitive data on business tax transcripts
- RVDA Recognizes Top-Rated Manufacturers in Dealer Satisfaction Index (DSI) Survey