(Fairfax, VA) – Lori Stacy, CEO of Trader Interactive (RVTrader.com), will lead an educational session in the digital marketing track at the 2021 RV Dealers Convention/Expo. The convention/expo will take place Nov. 8-12, 2021, at Paris Las Vegas. To register, click here.
Stacy will host “Better Position Your Dealership for the Next Disrupting Event Using Digital Retailing” on Thursday, November 11 from 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. This workshop will teach attendees how they can modify their business strategy to be soundly prepared for the next disrupting event, and how RV dealers can stay ahead of the competition in a digital-centric world. To watch a preview of this session, click here.
Attendees of Stacy’s workshop will learn:
- How to develop a plan to better safeguard their dealership against disruptions by understanding the value of technology, data, and digital retailing.
- About all the lines of communication dealers should have to meet consumer needs and preferences.
- Why it is important to transition to a digital retailing model.
- How to better reach customers by adding relevant technology like text, live chat, video chat, and more into your dealership’s overall strategy.
- Effective tactics to implement improvements immediately.
The RVDA Convention/Expo Committee is working to provide a variety of workshops and networking events that will aid dealers in building on an expanding market and interest in RVs and RV travel. The convention/expo is sponsored by RVDA, the National RV Dealers Association, RVDA of Canada, and the Mike Molino RV Learning Center.
Companies interested in partnership, sponsorship, exhibiting, and Vendor Training +Plus can contact Julie Newhouse at [email protected].
Visit www.rvda.org/convention for regular updates as the convention approaches. You can also get convention updates on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook by following #RVDAConEx.