December 6 & 20 2019
January 17 & 31, 2020
February 14, 2020
Have to Miss a Webinar?
Audio recordings will be available after the webinar has ended.
1:00 PM – 2:30 PM
This webinar series will help define the role of Warranty Administrator and their role within a dealership.
Learn how to:
- Collect the dealer’s warranty labor and parts
- Make a Manufacturer say “yes”
- Build the relationship between the dealer, sales rep, RSM, and Warranty Administrator
- Build the relationship between the manufacturer and your customer
- Build best practices for warranty administration
- Create a streamlined process
- and more!
This webinar series is designed for a deep dive into warranty administration to help your dealership run smoothly and effectively.
About the Insturctor
Greg Dewalt grew up in a family owned RV dealership in Pennsylvania and has been active in all aspects of the RV dealership including General Manager, Sales manager, Service Manager and RV Technician, but his true-love is ﬁxed operations. He also served in many General Manage-ment duties, where he was instrumental in building and maintaining dealership budgeting, reporting and goal realization.
He has authored numerous articles for RV Daily Report, and RV-Pro